-
August 29th, 2006, 04:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I received my doll today from Ebay!
First let me say instead of getting Elizabeth from AM they sent Felicity by mistake, so I got to see what the new ones look like! They are sending Elizabeth, since I called to let them know.
Anyway, The doll From Ebay does have the brighter red hair! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Red eye lashes and She has the Pleasant Co on her neck, but also some sort of signature behind her ear?
Was that on all the older dolls?
Does that tell me how old she is?
Thanks for any help!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 01:02 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks